• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

My standby zyliss swiss made vice

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
I call it standby but depend on it for clamping longer pens together.

Found mine many years ago at a garage sale for 20.00 dollars this is an original made in Switzerland indeed lightweight and wonderful quality, it takes 30 seconds to clamp in front of my not fully commissioned Pen Wizard. The new Zylis used to cost around 300.00 and mine c/W accessories was unused. I remember in my best buying style grumbled at the dusty box.

My One ton press only opens so far and recent hex pen pressed easliy and well.

Kind regards Peter.

Attachments

• DSCF0002.JPG
    DSCF0002.JPG
    93 KB · Views: 47

edlea

Lobbygobbler
Registered
First Name
Ed
Never heard of them ,Peter ,but it looks to be a nice piece of kit ..wouldn't mind it myself:thumbs:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).