• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Unknown blank

Doug

Loquacious
Executive Member
First Name
Take a guess
Another pen turned tonight is this slimline, the blank was a freebie sent to me when I ordered a load of kits about 5 years ago.

Seeing as I'd enjoyed doing an acrylic at the weekend I thought I'd glue this up & give it a spin, it was a pretty uninspiring blank & turned out (:wink:) a lot better than I expected.

Jim

Grand Master
Tis a very nice blank Doug, i have done similar with the same pattern but with other colours, such as red with the white and a blue with yellow as the stripe .. Nice looking pen ... :bwink:

edlea

Lobbygobbler
Registered
First Name
Ed
Strangely enough I was drilling one very similar today ..could be the same even mine was from T/B . I blew the end out of it so now its in the waste bin . That's the second in less than a week.:vangry: Getting a bit overconfident ..me thinks.:thinks:

edlea

Lobbygobbler
Registered
First Name
Ed
Strangely enough I was drilling one very similar today ..could be the same even...... mine was from T/B . I blew the end out of it so now its in the waste bin . That's the second in less than a week.:vangry: Getting a bit overconfident ..me thinks.:thinks:

rowdyyates115

It's Showtime.....
Registered
Strangely enough I was drilling one very similar today ..could be the same even mine was from T/B . I blew the end out of it so now its in the waste bin . That's the second in less than a week.:vangry: Getting a bit overconfident ..me thinks.:thinks:

Strangely enough I was drilling one very similar today ..could be the same even...... mine was from T/B . I blew the end out of it so now its in the waste bin . That's the second in less than a week.:vangry: Getting a bit overconfident ..me thinks.:thinks:

Must be an age thing - keep repeating yourself... Incontinence pads next ? :funny::funny::funny:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).