• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

5 horse pens & stands

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
Finished the 5 horseback pens and stands all made using corian for our veterans
DSCF3988.JPG

Dalboy

Executive Member
First Name
Derek
Some more nice looking sets Woody.

You are certainly getting better at this sort of thing......................:whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling:

Carry on the good work but remember you are older now...........................:mooney2::mooney2::mooney2:

Nice one Woody

Davey

You don't need to remind the OLD boy now he has just had another birthday

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
You are certainly getting better at this sort of thing......................:whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling:

Carry on the good work but remember you are older now...........................:mooney2::mooney2::mooney2:

Nice one Woody

Davey

Look here you ol fart I am young at heart

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
They all look great:thumbs: I must try one as I have quite a few of the trumpets.

Peter

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
More and varied Woody how much each do these achieve there is a fair cost in kits and time with badges trumpets etc I do hope it is satisfactory mate. Looking at some of my recent purchases the outlay is considerable along the line.

The items you are showing here are superb.

Peter

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
More and varied Woody how much each do these achieve there is a fair cost in kits and time with badges trumpets etc I do hope it is satisfactory mate. Looking at some of my recent purchases the outlay is considerable along the line.

The items you are showing here are superb.

Peter

Hi Peter I dont sell these my time I am willing to give up for free to our veterans corian is donated for free kits & trumpets I get lets say at a very good price as well as a lot that are donated free of charge to pens for heroes as for the badges horseback supply them as and when they want more made then they are shipped of to them as fundraisers

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
Hi Peter I dont sell these my time I am willing to give up for free to our veterans corian is donated for free kits & trumpets I get lets say at a very good price as well as a lot that are donated free of charge to pens for heroes as for the badges horseback supply them as and when they want more made then they are shipped of to them as fundraisers

I appreciate these things I have been a volunteer most of my life, goodonyou Woody.

Peter.

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).