• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

I know I know don't remind me you don't like Divas and you don't like plastic!!!!!

Doug

Loquacious
Executive Member
First Name
Take a guess
Blimey :shocking: what was I saying about bling :whistling::whistling:

That looks a belter Terry, I'm sure your very dear friend will be delighted with it :claps:

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
Just to make you feel good Terry it looks bloody awful hate dongle and the plastic only a woman would like it they are from Mars :funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny: feel better now but I supose I have to admit it dose look very well made Mr plonker Chairman Sir

Jim

Grand Master
SWMBO has very classy taste which matches the turning ... :thumbs: I admire you for purchasing it ... :whistling:

edlea

Lobbygobbler
Registered
First Name
Ed
You should admire me for having the nerve to post it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Terry apart from that bloody dongley thing, I like it. The blank that you used looks like Derbyshire Spar 'Blue John'. I'll bet they would sell well in the gift shops around Castleton.

Where d'you get the blank from?

bluntchisel

Registered
First Name
Bob
Hi, Terry,
Well here's two more positives - firstly I DO like Divas' and lastly I DO like plastics. Acrylics add another dimension that's not there in wood. NOT saying I like it better than wood, simply that there's many a pen style where acrylics score. Besides which, the ladies like 'em!)
Bob.

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
Morning Terry,

Your post reminded me very much of the farmer going to his mate to borrow a plow along the journey he lost the plot on knocking on the guys door it opened and the remark made and you can stick your plow.....

I have no doubt in this case honour is satisfied your very dear friend now has a treasure from her best friends crafted pen, some forumites got choked up some just choked.

Never doubt the power of a pen in the hands of a receiver or lose the plot on the way making something special.

When I read your story I straightway congratulated you for overcoming a natural desire not to go ahead with this pen kit also knowing a happy wife is a happy home. On this basis what a beautiful pen your wife chose and you delivered.

You are a good man Terry.

Kind regards Peter.:goesred:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).