• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

New To Forum

Ryan

Apprentice Member
Hi all
Just To let you Know Im here my name is Ryan I Reside in The UK And I have a passion For Making my own feather blanks And casting Them In My Own Moulds Using Clear resin

edlea

Lobbygobbler
Registered
First Name
Ed
Hi Ryan .Welcome to the forums ...any chance of seeing some of your work ?

regards
Ed

bellringer

The Young one
Registered
First Name
Alex
Hi all
Just To let you Know Im here my name is Ryan I Reside in The UK And I have a passion For Making my own feather blanks And casting Them In My Own Moulds Using Clear resin

Welcome to the fourm I have had two atempts at feather blank and both failed so will have to try again
I am also the second youngest here

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
Welcome welcome welcome did I st welcome Ryan watch out for the plonkers they even have their own chairman and come how the secretary got lost in all the excitement ay Ed

Doug

Loquacious
Executive Member
First Name
Take a guess
Hi & welcome Ryan. :waver:

I`d tell you it`s a mad house round here but you probably guessed that already :thinks::iknow:

PhillH

Little Grandad
Registered
First Name
Phill
Welcome from one of the few sane ones on here (honest) :thinks:

Enjoy the place and please do show some of the blanks, I for one would love to see them.

Phill

Jim

Grand Master
Welcome to the forums Ryan, like the others i would also like to see some of your work if possible ... :thumbs:

rowdyyates115

It's Showtime.....
Registered
Welcome on board, Ryan
You're like this forum, a great bunch of characters and the wealth of knowledge is unbelievable.
You will have to upload some pictures of your work....

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).