• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Had a good un today

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
The day started with a request from a neighbour for a sign for her ducks after doing that made a few more mushrooms then converted a beech volcano I got from ebay
DSCF1555 (2).JPGDSCF1552 (2).JPG350873622456_1.jpgDSCF1549 (2).JPGDSCF1550 (2).JPG

Grump

Grand Master
First Name
Brian
You really are one special man and I love you dad.
Despite wot the uvers say init?

Doug

Loquacious
Executive Member
First Name
Take a guess
Looks like you've had a busy & productive day Woody, some lovely work there :thumbs::thumbs:

Excellent work by a "Dottie" woodturner !!!!!!!!!!!!

Our lass just read that & asked why you were calling him dirty,:funny::funny::funny: you've gotta love a northerner :frenchkiss:

bellringer

The Young one
Registered
First Name
Alex
Well tge ducks names are not as good as my god fathers he named his ducks after German battle cruisers but good work as always

bluntchisel

Registered
First Name
Bob
Hi, Woody,
More good work, matey - keep 'em coming!

Ducks can't read? Rubbish! Just write the word PAXO on a sheet of paper and they end up like those German battle battle cruisers - sh$tting themselves!!!

Bob.

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).