• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Corn cob pen

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
Lots of fun the reaction when people hold this in their hand.

Kind regards Peter.:thumbs:

Attachments

• DSCF0012-041.JPG
    DSCF0012-041.JPG
    64.5 KB · Views: 30

rowdyyates115

It's Showtime.....
Registered
Love it, Peter. The topic of a few conversations I bet.... :love_it:
do you buy in the blank or do you do all the prep. If so any chance of a tutorial :winking:

bluntchisel

Registered
First Name
Bob
Nice work, Peter!
I've made a few of these, and they do get people talking once told what they're made of!
Bob.

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
Hi guys,

Making Corn Cob blanks does not appeal too many other timbers to explore but the novelty factor is high. Every one identifies its a corn cob. Probably when the pic is the right way up like looking at people lying down unusual view my reduction plan stuffs up on verticals. One day the light bulb will come on for me and computers.

Kind regards Peter.:rolling:

Jim

Grand Master
Very nice choice of pen accents for this cob Peter, it looks very nice indeed ... :thumbs:

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
Like it I did promise myself I would have a go at one of these when Bob showed his one I just haven't got around to getting the cob on yet get cob on OK wheres the door BYyyy

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).