• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Had a plastic day

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
Not just plastic but some are pink in sets for men and woman well the men nowadays wear pink shirts so why not a bloody pink pen how times have changed enjoy Lol
DSCF1587 (2).JPGDSCF1583 (2).JPGDSCF1584 (2).JPGDSCF1581 (2).JPGDSCF1580 (2).JPG

edlea

Lobbygobbler
Registered
First Name
Ed
Nice lot of ten or is it five ..colourful pens that you wont have for long methinks....and did you know that in Victorian times Pink was a boys colour ..so there !!

Doug

Loquacious
Executive Member
First Name
Take a guess
They are lovely Woody, I really like the kits & you've got a beaut finish there.:bravo::bravo:

stevenw1963

Bodger supreme
Fellow
South Lanarkshire - Another tyke in exile
First Name
Steven
Beautiful work Woody!!!! I don't know what your buddies Brian and Steven will think though with all this "plastic" and pink to boot!!!! LOL:funny::funny::funny:

I now don't mind 'some' & I say 'some' of the plastic blanks but sorry, pink is not one of them.
They are ALL luverly Woody & I'm sure you will sell them even the pink one to some softy southerner luvvies !! :funny::bwink::funny:

bluntchisel

Registered
First Name
Bob
Just seen these, Woody! Every one of 'em gets a coconut from me, matey!

After seeing pens like these, surely all those so-called "plastic-haters" out there must agree, that without acrylics pen-making will have to take a step backwards in time?

Bob.

Jimjam66

Chief Battonager
Registered

After seeing pens like these, surely all those so-called "plastic-haters" out there must agree, that without acrylics pen-making will have to take a step backwards in time?

Bob.

We plastic haters are long on anger and short on reason, Bob. Not admitting a thing! :face::face:

Even though those are cracking pens, Woody, and I must be a soft southern luvvy because I'd have the pink set in a heartbeat!

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
UUUURRRRGHHHHGHHHGHGHGHG Make it go away DAD!!!!

:funny::funny::funny::funny: Brian I did chuckle when I read your post I knew I could rely on you mate thanks for not letting me down :mooney2::mooney2: I forgot to mention I made them all with a continental spindle gouge you gave me whats that salt and wounds :funny::funny:

Jim

Grand Master
Love them all Woody, plastic does look good on the right kits ... :thumbs:

Bob.

Only Brian left to convert Bob ... :bwink:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).