• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Non wood day

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
Talk about pots a kettles you bloody turn coat mind they all look superb mate the second one from the left I have put one of those by for tomorrow

Jim

Grand Master
Nothing wrong with those pens Neil, i like how they are all stood to attention ... :thumbs:

Jim

Grand Master
Nice work!!!! I had you down as a "plastic" hater LOL

They have seem the errors of their ways Terry, and have seen you guys adding your very nice Acrylics and realised what they have been missing, Brian will be next .. :bwink:

Terry

Chairman Plonker
Executive Member
An exile Geordie living in Kingston upon Hull
First Name
Terry
They have seem the errors of their ways Terry, and have seen you guys adding your very nice Acrylics and realised what they have been missing, Brian will be next .. :bwink:

I remember talking to Brian at Woody's and he admitted to me that he didn't dislike plastic pens!!!! LOL
I'm now awaiting his reply to this statement!!!!! LOL:whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling:

Grump

Grand Master
First Name
Brian
Teddy Boy dad not not teddy bear init?
MEN Picture.jpg

Terry I have to deny that I ever said that, Do you have any witnesses?
Was I lying then or am I lying now?????

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
What did you put a rug on for that photo :funny::funny::funny: bloody teddy boy you were still in your nappy then :funny::funny::funny:

Grump

Grand Master
First Name
Brian
bloody teddy boy you were still in your nappy then
Too damn right I was dad , but I was part of the ted revival in the 70's The Rockabilly era.
Got Married in a Drape suit and Brothel creepers, Mk2 Zodiac was our wedding car. Rock n Roll music at the reception. Still good days mate.

bluntchisel

Registered
First Name
Bob
Ahhh, yeah, but I got married in suede Chelsea boots and a box-cut mohair suit, so nerrrr! So did Woody - and don't let him kid you otherwise! LOL!
Bob.

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
Too damn right I was dad , but I was part of the ted revival in the 70's The Rockabilly era.
Got Married in a Drape suit and Brothel creepers, Mk2 Zodiac was our wedding car. Rock n Roll music at the reception. Still good days mate.

Good wasn't it I showed our Davids wife how to jive at a family wedding she couldn't keep up the pace didnt like being thrown over my shoulder and going under the legs let alone being bounced on me hips :banana::banana::banana::banana: Rock on

Grump

Grand Master
First Name
Brian
Not any more Neil they must have cut it off when they gave him his zipper, he wasn't wearing it all weekend at tr day.
I am so worried about him I thought I would donate mine to him for Christmas.
He don't got his pocket watch on the dangle no more init?

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
I still have one but it is to big for me since I lost weight but I still wear it in the workshop

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).