PDA

View Full Version : November 2016 Competition results

Forum Phil
06-12-16, 17:44
Well I never. Not a great turn out as far as the number of entries was concerned, but a fair turn out on the voting front. And I'm pleased to announce that the winner is.......

A tie!!

That's right - no less than three pens have exactly the same number of votes and share first place. Thank you to all who entered - only two votes separated you all. Congratulations to the winners and commiserations to those not placed.

Please read on, underneath the photos to find out about claiming your prize if you're a winner

And here they are, in joint 1st place (you crazy lot!!)

Entry No.1

Entry No.2

Entry No.4

If you entered the competition, do please consider owning up to your pen - it's interesting for all of us to learn who made what.

The prizes:
The prize is shared amongst the joint winners, but Davey of PenkitsandBitz has kindly offered to up the fund a wee bit, so each of those in 1st place will receive a 20 discount from him. To claim, Davey asks that you PM him with your wishlist, and he will sort out your discount for you.

If you didn't enter - shame on you, but there's another competition starting tomorrow, so that will be your chance to shine.

fortress
06-12-16, 18:15
Every picture tells a story, thank you one and all. :banana::banana:31959

Buckeye
06-12-16, 18:18
Every picture tells a story, thank you one and all. :banana::banana:

Well done John, it was really wacky:thumbs:

Peter

Vic Perrin
06-12-16, 18:18
:thumbs:I have to own up to Pen No4 The Roe Deer Antler pen. Thank you for your votes. :thumbs:

wm460
06-12-16, 19:23
Congratulation to the trio of winners, well done.:claps::claps::claps:

bassethound
06-12-16, 19:41
All great stuff, well done to all!..:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

woodhacker
06-12-16, 19:57
Mine was like the horses I back........at the back. :funny::funny::kiss:
Mushroom ....not even magic

Dalboy
06-12-16, 20:20
Well done to all they were all great.

Well I voted for it:whistling:

Buckeye
06-12-16, 20:25

Yours and No.1 were the real wacky entries:thumbs:

Peter

Penpal
06-12-16, 21:45
I called my entry No 2 OXYMORON simply because applying a sensitive winding mechanism with a Slimline Pen is totally wacky. I enjoyed making it and see a pen in most things. The internal steel in the Micrometer is the toughest steel I have ever worked with. Neat to share with the other two winners.

Peter.

Bill Mooney
06-12-16, 22:36
Well done all who entered especially the winners.:banana::banana::banana:

Jim
06-12-16, 23:37
Well i think that is a first .. Three crossing the line together .. :thumbs: Well done to all entrants, some wonderful and whacky designs on display for sure .. Maybe a Mr Parker will be nicking a few of these designs .. :whistling:

clement
07-12-16, 06:15
Congrats to the winners :thumbs: