• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Cheap pen display stand

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
I needed a pen display stand and i purchased one but wasn't very happy with it so I made my own as you do all from off cuts with holes for 50 pens I just have to wait for the glue to set and tweak some of the hole which all tapper from 8mm down to 5mm and tilt backwards slightly I have made these before from Oak but got rid of them when I sold up
DSCF1593 (2).JPG

Doug

Loquacious
Executive Member
First Name
Take a guess
The simple ideas are the best woody & that looks to work a treat mate, bet it won't be full for long once you open up your stall.

Neil

Fellow
First Name
Neil
I needed a pen display stand and i purchased one but wasn't very happy with it so I made my own as you do all from off cuts with holes for 50 pens I just have to wait for the glue to set and tweak some of the hole which all tapper from 8mm down to 5mm and tilt backwards slightly I have made these before from Oak but got rid of them when I sold up
View attachment 2065

I spy a Polaris or two:face:!!

Jim

Grand Master
I like how you have left it with no finish Woody .. :bwink: Thou i would have though that you would have taken out the Polaris pens before taking the photo ... :funny:

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
I like how you have left it with no finish Woody .. :bwink: Thou i would have though that you would have taken out the Polaris pens before taking the photo ... :funny:

I;m never going to live that one down am I :face:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).