• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

3 Stylus thingy's

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
I prepared 10 of these after seeing Stevens got them all ready to turn this morning fitted the first three on the mandrel and turned them got the next three on and then the family turned up demanding dinner so that was the end of that enjoy
DSCF1602 (2).JPG

Attachments

• str fan clk ch or van-2 533 x 800.jpg
    str fan clk ch or van-2 533 x 800.jpg
    109.1 KB · Views: 4

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
I dont know they just look good :funny::funny: no seriously they are for the i phone & i pads swiping the screen and sending text they plug into the phone so you dont lose them thats OK as long as you dont lose the bloody phone apparently all the kids are going mad on them

bluntchisel

Registered
First Name
Bob
LOL, Woody! Yes, I can see how the kids are using them and why they're so popular. Good thinking! I'm getting an order ready to send to Timberbits, and I see that he's selling Sierra Stylus phones - have you ever sold these? Might be another good idea?
Bob.

Doug

Loquacious
Executive Member
First Name
Take a guess
Hot cakes come to mind, bet that will sell themselves.:thumbs:

Where did you get them from Woody?

Grump

Grand Master
First Name
Brian
I wish you luck with them dad i hope they do sell well.
The kids round here wouldn't be seen dead wiv em not when they got fingers on someone else's fone init?

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
That's a shame Doug because I think chrome will go down better with the younger generation

Doug

Loquacious
Executive Member
First Name
Take a guess
That's a shame Doug because I think chrome will go down better with the younger generation

That`s what I thought mate, was going to do some for my lads, she had stock of the chrome with coloured flexes but the photo showed mainly pinkish colours & I know I`d be wasting my time & money with colours like that. :rant:

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
That`s what I thought mate, was going to do some for my lads, she had stock of the chrome with coloured flexes but the photo showed mainly pinkish colours & I know I`d be wasting my time & money with colours like that. :rant:

I can put you some by if you want them you could strip them down and do a popper job of them LOL

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).