• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

First rollerball (JR Gent,Cocobolo)

mattyts

Registered
Hi all,here is a JR Gent silver rollerball with cocobolo,the wood has some nice grain on one side and is quite plain on the other but finished really easy
(I took the pictures this time :face: )

1_zpsccfe75b4.png

4_zps9e22bf86.png

2_zpsfa6f0280.png

5_zps207c9f35.png

3_zps8fb2515b.png

Jim

Grand Master
That is a well turned pen Matty and much better pictures, keep your Dad well away from the camera ... :whistling:

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
Very nice Matty a beautiful pen very well turned and finished mate well done have you banned your Dad from taking photos LOL

mattyts

Registered
Thanks terry,i haven't turned cocobolo before,this is the only piece i have but will be getting some more im sure!
Yeah,its suprising how much difference a background and lots of light makes in your pictures

Doug

Loquacious
Executive Member
First Name
Take a guess
I really like this kit & the timber so you were already onto a winner for me, add to that the lovely job you`ve made of it & you just can't go wrong :claps:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).