• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Hello from Wales

johnny5

Registered
Hi everyone,
Hello to everyone
I am a newbie to and have been turning for only the past 8 months.
would just like to say hello from Swansea South Wales and hope I can learn lots from everyone on the forum.
I have Been making and selling quite a few pens and gifts since March and always looking to improve my skills and knowledge.

regards

John

Jim

Grand Master
Hello John, and welcome to the forums, we look forward to seeing some of your work ... :thumbs:

Jed Baxter

Registered
Welcome John, there is now a large contingent of welsh here just proves that you lads can do more than sing. :winking:

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
Welcome John if your after gleaning knowledge then these guys are the ones to talk to apart from the nutters and chairman

edlea

Lobbygobbler
Registered
First Name
Ed
Hi John and welcome ...you've come to the right place for increasing your knowledge.

PENDRAGONLAW

First Name
David
It does seem that there are lots of Welsh folks in here. I think we should form the Taffia and make suppliers an offer they cannot refuse

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).