• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Clock

dotslad

Graduate Member
Although this project has nothing to do with turning I thought a few people on the forum would like to have a look.
The clock face I bought on e bay cheap it's circa around 1974 and has been converted to quartz movement.
I made the case in a light oak (American white I think ) the overall dimensions are h=320mm w=240mm d=100mm
finished with clear spray laquer and paste wax.
Still having a problem with uploading pictures

Grump

Grand Master
First Name
Brian
Email em to me I'll stick em on for ya
If u don't got it sorted by the weekend skype me and we'll get ya sorted init.
Good to see ya ready to start posting again mate take care love to Dot.

dotslad

Graduate Member
Hi Brian I will Skype you over the weekend whatever happens will be good to chat again.
I have resized the clock picture to 500 now lets see what happens
Uploaded using paper clip icon success at last :banana::banana::banana::love_it::love_it::love_it:

Attachments

• P1050852 (499x500).jpg
    P1050852 (499x500).jpg
    137.1 KB · Views: 33

Grump

Grand Master
First Name
Brian
After all that I have already seen it, Still like it though , glad you got the pic sorted init?

Doug

Loquacious
Executive Member
First Name
Take a guess
Some lovely looking woodwork there & a smashing clock. :thumbs:

Was all the shaping done with a router?

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).