• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Pen of the Week - 13 March 2017

Vic Perrin

Executive Member
First Name
Vic
Due to the problems we had with the Forum last weekend it was decided to let the current pen run on. However thanks to the hard work put in by Phil we are back to normal again.

Unfortunately for some unknown reason it has not been possible to contact Thomas to get his choice for this week.

When this occurs it is down to me to make the choice.

Some lovely pens have been shown over the past two weeks and choosing a winner has not been an easy task.

That said one pen in particular done it for me.

Brad Herrington's (Bammers) Alpha Hybrid gets my vote. A stunning looking pen really well turned, finished and presented.

Here is the link to Brads Original Post http://www.penturners.co.uk/acrylic-turned-items/19341-alpha-hybrid.html

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    140.4 KB · Views: 74
Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).