• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Pen of the Week - 20 March 2017

Vic Perrin

Executive Member
First Name
Vic
This weeks pen has been chosen by Bammer (Brad). He has chosen the Shakespeare Fountain Pen dressed in crosscut Olive Ash that was made by Clement.

Brad said " I like the kit and just love the timber Clement uses, just my cup of tea. I was told I couldn't pick my own Burr Yew Shakey and I feel that this was the best of the rest. Bien joue Clement "

Here is the link to Clement's original post - http://www.penturners.co.uk/wood-turned-items/19403-1st-shakespeare-attempt.html

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    41.7 KB · Views: 54

clement

Graduate Member
First Name
Clement
Gratefull thanks to Brad for this distinction ! Thanks to all of your appreciations, it is a big motivation to do better still in the future !
I have to admit that this distinction makes me very happy and proud !

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).