• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

"Less-Resin" Moulds

Bucks

Fellow
First Name
Paul
We have just updated our website with our new range of "Less-Resin" moulds complete with logo & mould model No, which at the moment consists of 9 different moulds as listed below:

LR01 - Slimline, Streamline

LR02 - Sierra, Elegant Sierra, Gatsby, Virage BP

LR03 - Beaufort Mistral FP/RB, TM Omega, Virage FP/RB

LR04 - Beaufort Tempest, Beaufort Mistral BP/PC

LR05 - TM Alpha, TM Sigma, Triton

LRO6 - TM Delta , American Flattop, 8mm Roundtop, Elegant American

LR07 - TM Epsilon, Glacia

LR08 - Bullet Twist, Bullet Bolt Action, Timberbits 30cal Bolt Action, PSI 30cal, Bolt Action, PSI 30Cal Twist, PSI Magnum Twist

LR09 - TM Zeta, Timberbits Lucida

All these moulds may also be suitable for other pen kits with similar size tubes.

If you don't see the mould you are looking for please contact us as we are constantly looking to add to our range of moulds.

Note: With the Condensation Cured Silicone not being suitable/recommended for most of the clear resins used in "Resin Saver" style moulds, and having to manufacture and store a separate set of master moulds to avoid issues with cross contamination of the silicone residues, we do not offer the Condensation Cure version of our "Less-Resin" range of moulds, please click here for details on Condensation vs Addition Cure Silicones.
Less-Resin Portfolio image.jpg

Bucks

Fellow
First Name
Paul
Yeh we're getting there Mark, got a quite a few other Moulds I also want to be working on over the next month or so.

Bucks

Fellow
First Name
Paul
We have just added our latest Less-Resin mould to our website the LR11 - Junior Series which as well as the Jr series of pen kits is suitable for the Baron, Sedona, Tycoon, I'm sure there will be quite a few other kits this mould covers that I don't know about.

fortress

Registered
First Name
John
I'm just waiting for the old no.9, I've got the tube all ready to cast. :banana::banana: