• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Using a chatter tool

ataylor

Registered
First Name
Andy
I have often thought about using one of these on a box lid, but do they really work straight off the shelf or do you after alter them to make it do what you need it to do? (phew) :nooidea:

ataylor

Registered
First Name
Andy
Well i am still looking at one of these to add to my tool collection. There is a good video of this working at the bottom of the page. Chatter Tool :bwink:

ataylor

Registered
First Name
Andy
Now that tool is interesting mate, looking at it it has the same wheel as the spiralling tool used in the other video, i like the chatter tool below that video. :thumbs:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).