• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Pen of the Week - 1 May 2017

Vic Perrin

Executive Member
First Name
Vic
Hi all I am a bit early posting this weeks pen but I am out in the morning.

Bob Ellis has chosen one of the Mistrals made by Freck Fraser dressed in a Pine Cone Hybrid Blank. Bob said "A beautiful George Watkins blank has been paired tastefully with a gold Mistral so that the colours of the kit and blank complement each other nicely. The pen has been well turned so that the lines flow gracefully and the finish is smooth and lustrous".

Here is the link to Freck's original post - http://www.penturners.co.uk/acrylic...tral-ballpoints.html?highlight=hybrid+mistral Bob pointed out that it was the "His" pen not the Pink one he has chosen !

Attachments

• 34180320892_63800cc4e5_b copy.jpg
    34180320892_63800cc4e5_b copy.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 72

Freck Fraser

Graduate Member
First Name
Freck
Many thanks to Bob for choosing my pen for "Pen of the Week", thanks to all for the kind comments too.

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).