• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Corn on the cob pens

L200arg

Graduate Member
Some one posted a picture a while back of one of these so I thought I would give it go. The first is a chrome magnetic rollerball

image.jpg

The second is a gunmetal streamline I prefer this one

image.jpg

Jim

Grand Master
These blanks are sure different Richard, i saw them awhile ago and was tempted to give one ago but overlooked it .. I agree the Streamline seems more suited to it ... :thumbs:

Doug

Loquacious
Executive Member
First Name
Take a guess
I do like these corn on the cob blanks, something a little unusual.
Both nicely turned pens but I to prefer the Streamline.:thumbs:

bluntchisel

Registered
First Name
Bob
Good pair, Richard! That was possibly mine you saw posted recently. Lovely when you get the right patterns, ain't they!

Bob.

L200arg

Graduate Member
Thanks for all your comments. Yes I think it was yours bob you don't think it's going to look like that when you start turning them.

edlea

Lobbygobbler
Registered
First Name
Ed
Two great pens Richard....looks like corn cobs are on my ever growing 'want to do' list .:banana:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).