• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Jr gents in crimson tide

L200arg

Graduate Member
I saw Terry's roman harvest made with this blank and liked it a lot so got one and made this. I really like the colours in this blank

image.jpg

Jim

Grand Master
Without doubt the blank is very nice indeed, and looks well on this kit also ... :thumbs:

silver

General dogsbody
Executive Member
First Name
Eamonn.
I really like this Richard, :thumbs: nice quality finish and the shape is OK, just a little slimmer for me would have made it top dollar.. But that's only because we are different.. In the eye of the beholder so to speak..

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
Richard,

Slowly being converted to plastic, I really like this one, nice one

Steven this stuff is nothing like turning plastic it is reconstituted colored stone and a real joy to turn and finish give it a try and see for yourself

Jim

Grand Master
Steven this stuff is nothing like turning plastic it is reconstituted colored stone and a real joy to turn and finish give it a try and see for yourself

Woody, you also need to come out of the closet ... It's plastic .... :funny:

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
Woody, you also need to come out of the closet ... It's plastic .... :funny:
Actually Jim I dont mind plastic never have I just prefer wood then (2" alternative materials cast polyester for small boxes) wood, stone and then plastic for pens but I will only turn plastic to sell or for violet

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).