• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

New zealand pau shell/new guinea spider shell support

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
Thin strips of shell encapsulated. Resting on a New Guinea Spider Shell.

Kind regards Peter:goesred:

Attachments

• DSCF0029.JPG
    DSCF0029.JPG
    72 KB · Views: 40
  • DSCF0017.JPG
    DSCF0017.JPG
    69 KB · Views: 39
  • DSCF0026.JPG
    DSCF0026.JPG
    75 KB · Views: 39

edlea

Lobbygobbler
Registered
First Name
Ed
Beautiful pen......beautiful shell..... beautiful picture composition . Top marks sir.:thumbs:

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
Thanks guys,

I was able to help out a pro maker who makes these blanks was down on his fortune forced to do a one off sell normally you would pay about forty to fifty dollars for this outstanding blank, he has a seven day business in our busiest City with thousands of tourists passing through where his shop is. I only bought the one its for me a keeper as I favour the huge variety of colour found in Pau Shell the blank is meticulously made up of individual strips of shell a nightmare of a project IMHO. I have had the blank about a year or two and the pucker factor turning is high.

Kind regards Peter.:thumbs:

Kind regards

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).