• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Bottle stopper / Shaving brush handle moulds

Bucks

Fellow
First Name
Paul
I'm about to start developing our Bottle stopper / Shaving brush handle moulds/molds!
What sort of size would you like to see? I'm thinking of the option of 2 different moulds a 40mm diameter x 65mm high & 45mm diameter x 65 diameter version! Both capable of casting 2 blanks at a time to keep costs down as a 4 blank version would use a lot of silicone and be pretty costly.

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated ?

Bucks

Fellow
First Name
Paul
We've just added two Bottle Stopper / Shaving Brush Moulds to our website, they're available in both 40mmx65mm & 45mmx65mm, available in Addition & Condensation cure silicone. They're not as cheap as I would have liked but it is unbelievable the amount of silicone that these heavy duty moulds take.

BS-SB 40 & 45.jpg

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
There is a trend this time of the year planning for presents and sales I would say timely in every sense.

Peter.