• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Stylus stand

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
I have made a stand I know its not turning but I thought some may be interested for a Christmas display it is just a bit of 9mm MDF with 2 bits on the back to make it stand up at a slight angle and sprayed black
DSCF1683 (2).JPG

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
Woody I have heard of Custers last stand but your latest stand is simply great, does the job with flourish mate.

Kind regards Peter.

Grump

Grand Master
First Name
Brian
Looks like you have a collection of Pat Butcher's earings dad.
Nice stand though init?

edlea

Lobbygobbler
Registered
First Name
Ed
Atfer Xmas when you've sold them all ..you can stick it in the hall and hang your keys on it..:banana::banana::banana:

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
Atfer Xmas when you've sold them all ..you can stick it in the hall and hang your keys on it..:banana::banana::banana:

Your kidding Ed after Christmas Its going in the bloody bin I will be sick to the back teeth of key rings and styluses by then LOL:tongue::tongue:

stevenw1963

Bodger supreme
Fellow
South Lanarkshire - Another tyke in exile
First Name
Steven
I don't know how well they will sell up here Woody so only bought 10 - 5 yet to arrive & be turned - but if you need more, buy some small round pencil rubbers (erasers), spare 7mm pen tubes & a bit of string & you can make more, sounds a bit like Blue Peter don't it :funny::funny::funny::funny:

Jim

Grand Master
I will tell you summat Woody, the stand makes them look a different item when all together .. Together they are very attractive indeed ... :bwink:

edlea

Lobbygobbler
Registered
First Name
Ed
I don't know how well they will sell up here Woody so only bought 10 - 5 yet to arrive & be turned - but if you need more, buy some small round pencil rubbers (erasers), spare 7mm pen tubes & a bit of string & you can make more, sounds a bit like Blue Peter don't it :funny::funny::funny::funny:

GET DOWN Grump ! ... er, I mean Shep .:funny::funny::funny:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).