• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

latest effort

PhillH

Little Grandad
Registered
First Name
Phill
Now that's nice !

You may not have seen but in one of your other posts I asked how you do these ? I'm just really thick sometimes and can't visualise it.

Grump

Grand Master
First Name
Brian
Now that's nice !

You may not have seen but in one of your other posts I asked how you do these ? I'm just really thick sometimes and can't visualise it.

In one of Ian's posts he shows how he did it.
Sorry I can't look for you too much plastic for my poor old heart to cope with.

Grump

Grand Master
First Name
Brian
Yea I seed it mate nice one with wood so I could look at it fanx for that. :face::face:
:love_it:Love to you and Kisses for Dot init?:kiss::kiss:
I had a missed skype form ya at the weekend we will have to book a time to talk dunnit?

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).