• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

tea light holders

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
Hi Alex I have made quite a few in the past but I dare not say with all the health and safety issues of today all I will say is I have never had one single complaint of fire one set our son still uses after 10 years which consist of 12 bits of 3" x 3" Oak of different lengths that can be arranged in all different designs

Doug

Loquacious
Executive Member
First Name
Take a guess
Off the top of my head I seem to think I have a 50mm bit for them, but I will check in the morning for you if no one comes up with a definite answer before then.

bellringer

The Young one
Registered
First Name
Alex
Off the top of my head I seem to think I have a 50mm bit for them, but I will check in the morning for you if no one comes up with a definite answer before then.

Thanks that would be great

bellringer

The Young one
Registered
First Name
Alex
Omg ikea is the worst store I have ever been to it takes so long to walk round and the tea light holders were right at the end I hate Ikea but got 24 so hopefully not a another trip till next year and I will go in the exit if I go again.
I also stole 15 free pencil

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
Years ago in my church we had around 30 families of Samoans and as a treat for us they put on a concert included in this was a candle dance lights out each person with a tea light in hand very rythmic, beautiful well candles are total no nos in any of our buildings but what the heck. That night one of our Samoan kids went home lit a candle in a renovation room in a loose rolled carpet burnt half the house down as woody said OH&S. Millions of tea lights sold around the world rather you than me in this litigeous time.

Kind regards Peter.:thinks:

bellringer

The Young one
Registered
First Name
Alex
well i have made 2 and i think my visit to ikea was worth it
DSC_0219.jpg

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).