• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

hi from Bucks

cncver

Apprentice Member
Hi all
just a quick hello, I only came here to look at a pic I found on google, that was about 5 hours ago! lol... some beautiful work and lots of helpful posts. Shopping list is already in progress! :wink:
Mick

Grump

Grand Master
First Name
Brian
Hi Mick.
Interesting name what pic did you want to see?
Tell us more about yourself join the fun don't be a stranger it's good and friendly here with lots of p taking.
Have fun init?

Doug

Loquacious
Executive Member
First Name
Take a guess
Hi & welcome Mick :waver:

We love photos of what folks make around here, feel free to show your work :thumbs:

cncver

Apprentice Member
Hi Mick.
Interesting name what pic did you want to see?
Tell us more about yourself join the fun don't be a stranger it's good and friendly here with lots of p taking.
Have fun init?

Yep, I speak G-code, well mumble it mostly, :-)
(on a good day without stopwatch or safety net!) lol..

I cant actually remember the pic that initially brought me here, but after trying to read all the posts on the site in one sitting it was suddenly 3am and I'm wondering where the evening went! lol

cncver

Apprentice Member
Hi & welcome Mick :waver:

We love photos of what folks make around here, feel free to show your work :thumbs:

Hi Doug
Heading off to Axminster in a while so I might have something butchered before the sun goes down. Not expecting too much from my first attempt other than learning what not to do and how not to do it, but I shall put some pics up. It might be useful as a warning to others! :funny:

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
Hi Mike a very warm welcome to you a little tip hang on to your sanity or you will end up in the plonker brigade and Terry is the nutty chairman aint that right :funny::funny::funny:

silver

General dogsbody
Executive Member
First Name
Eamonn.
Yep, I speak G-code, well mumble it mostly, :-)
(on a good day without stopwatch or safety net!) lol

Carry on and mumble.. We won't notice.. :face: honest. We are all at it on here.. :wink:

Enjoy the banter and along the way you might just teach us something in exchange,, pen turning who said anything about pens.. :funny:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).