• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

A special request

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
You done a good job on that mate well for a crap kit and blank LOL cutting the lawns pruning the roses and making a pen were did you have the broom :funny::funny:
I think I have a very similar one of them blanks if you want it it come with a batch I won on ebay

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
Thanks Woody I'll pick it up when I come down !!!!

You made a nice job of that pen, with the blank you get from Woody, you can make yourself one so that you and the wife have matching pens, make sure you always carry it around with you, mind.:whistling:

Peter

PS: If it didn't come across as such, I was only joking:banana:

bluntchisel

Registered
First Name
Bob
Well I like the style and the blank! They go well together. Well done, Terry!

Guys, Women would offer a leg-over to get one of these so be prepared to spend some time recuperating if you stock them for a show!:tongue::tongue::tongue:

Bob.

silver

General dogsbody
Executive Member
First Name
Eamonn.
Oh... :nooidea: don't know if I like it or not.. The quality of the finish is up to the usual high Standard Terry but it doesn't switch me on, even though it is pink...:winking:

I like the idea of you having one in your top pocket tho.....:funny:

Jimjam66

Chief Battonager
Registered
Lovely combination of kit and blank, Mr Chairman Sir! If Bobs prediction about its effect on the ladies is right you might regret having mowed the lawns and pruned the roses this morning ... :thinks::thinks:

bluntchisel

Registered
First Name
Bob
Errr...not sure if I'm right here but I think Woody's example of his blank MAY be the Timberbits Pink Lime Green Crush (ref no. 040). Is there a bus coming?
Bob.

Five minutes later...why don't I shut my gob! I've just done a comparison and seen that the Timberbits sample may be the same blank as this Murmansk Run! Somehow I don't think survivors of the Arctic Convoys would have seen any similarity between the blank and the real thing, though!

Bob.

Jim

Grand Master
It is a girlie pen for sure Terry, and who are we to argue if the boss wants one ... Thou i really hope you don't take up the offer of putting a matching one in your top pocket .. :funny:

Very well turned and finished .. :bwink:

Doug

Loquacious
Executive Member
First Name
Take a guess
Thought I`d already posted on this :nooidea::nooidea:

Top work Terry, not a fan of the kit but the wife is never wrong, even when she is :whistling::whistling:

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
Oh... :nooidea: don't know if I like it or not.. The quality of the finish is up to the usual high Standard Terry but it doesn't switch me on, even though it is pink...:winking:

I like the idea of you having one in your top pocket tho.....:funny:

Pink and Plastic, what else could a girl hope for:winking:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).