• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

I had a plastic day

Jim

Grand Master
Love them all Phill ... :love_it: You done really well turning all these Acrylics in one day, i love plastic but can only do about two in a day as it does me head in when turning it ... :goesred:

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
They are a handsome bunch, I bought some from Timberbits as well, but have never got round to turning them.
:thumbs:

Peter

Doug

Loquacious
Executive Member
First Name
Take a guess
Smashing pens Phill, :claps:

Particularly like the green blank towards the center of the first photo, do you know a code or name for it?

PhillH

Little Grandad
Registered
First Name
Phill
Thanks all !

Doug it's a TB one Acrylic Pen Blank 021 - Dark Turquoise with Black and White

My favourite out of the lot as well, I'll get a few next order I think.

edlea

Lobbygobbler
Registered
First Name
Ed
Nice work Phil ...I like turning these acrylics as at present I am having a better success rate with them with them rather than wood.

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).