• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

More colors of polygem

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
I hope you enjoy these there are another few colors but they were out of stock when I got these one of them is the black smoky one it is stunning these again are all finished with T cut

This one is blue agate
DSCF1759 (2).JPGDSCF1760 (2).JPG

I think this one is Moss agate
DSCF1761 (2).JPGDSCF1762 (2).JPG

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
This one I'm not sure I think it is the end of a run of maybe speckled Onyx its not bad but not good
DSCF1764 (2).JPGDSCF1763 (2).JPG

This one you have seen crimson tide Terry turned one a few days ago this one is my all time favorite color

DSCF1765 (2).JPGDSCF1766 (2).JPG

Attachments

• image-1.jpg
    image-1.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 2

Grump

Grand Master
First Name
Brian
You ain't letting up are you ?
Plastic king now init?
Promotion from Lord Woody Top Gog init?

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
Excellent pens Woody. Correction though No1 is Blue Cobalt Agate
No2 is Red Moss Agate.

I have been to TR today instead of when I come to your house and purchased some !!!! LOL:frenchkiss:

OOps sorry Mr chairman plonker sir LOL I have just ordered some more as well

Jim

Grand Master
They all look good to me Woody, plastic, wood or other can look good on a pen, just like these prove ... :thumbs:

I have been to TR today instead of when I come to your house and purchased some

You did right Terry, the way he is going there is going to be a shortage of these blanks in the UK .. :funny:

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
They all look good to me Woody, plastic, wood or other can look good on a pen, just like these prove ... :thumbs:

You did right Terry, the way he is going there is going to be a shortage of these blanks in the UK .. :funny:
I only got 2 of each honest :face::face:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).