• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Slimline Chequered Red and White Corian Pen

Jim

Grand Master
I prepared the blanks for this pen well before Christmas, so i set about it yesterday to get it finished along with a few others that i had prepared. It is made from Red and White Corian, cut into cubes then each cube is glued back together alternating the colours. I used a piece of black plastic for the center band and the pen accents are those from a slimline pen in black satin.

chequered_red_white_corian_pen.jpg

ataylor

Registered
First Name
Andy
Thats a quality pen Jim, i dont recall seeing corian with a shine like this before. :thinks:

Jim

Grand Master
Ver nice, Jim. It would be nice to see a 'step by step' of making up the blank one day when you have a little spare time. Spare time? Whazzat?:funny:

Hopefully David, i will be in the shed this weekend and i will make a picture tutorial of this segmented pen .... :thumbs:

Forgot to mention, i have more time than an hour glass .... :ciggrin:

Jim

Grand Master
Hopefully David, i will be in the shed this weekend and i will make a picture tutorial of this segmented pen .... :thumbs:

Started this today David, hope to have it finished tomorrow with a tutorial. :thumbs:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).