• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Pen Cases for gifts/value adding?

Mattyd

AKA 'The Dundee Redneck'
Graduate Member
Anybody got any good links for pen cases/leather pouches to add value to pens/pencil sets etc..

by good................. I mean............ CHEAP :pounds:

prefer leather

cheers
matty

ataylor

Registered
First Name
Andy
How many do you require mate, as i have 1 for a single pen you can have if you like? :bwink:

Mattyd

AKA 'The Dundee Redneck'
Graduate Member
thank you for the offer Tony. But I need it primarily for a pen/pencil set..
But I was enquiring, as I need to add value to some simple pens for sale at a local art and antiques centre. high price look, low cost purchase to me..
i would like to be able to get a reliable supply, so i can offer them for sale as part of the package.??

ataylor

Registered
First Name
Andy
Good luck mate, i know how difficult it can be to get something you need at a decent price in this hobby, it seems everyone sells at top whack these days. :down:

Jim

Grand Master
I bought about 25 pen cases amongst other things from china a few years ago Matty, they were good cases but the expense of posting was ridiculous then there was import tax by parcel force who delivered it ... A decent case here costs the earth so now unless it is a special pen i just use the cloth covers ... :ciggrin:

These were the boxes ..

pen_box.jpg

turnaround360

Caracktycus Pots
Fellow
First Name
Frank
How much would you want to pay for something like this case Jim out of intrest cheers Frankie.

Jim

Grand Master
How much would you want to pay for something like this case Jim out of intrest cheers Frankie.

I used to ask people if they wanted a case for their pens, if yes, i would show them the case and explain that it would add £3 to the price of the pen.

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
Mattyd,

Whenever I give a pen to someone I give it from my top pocket whenever I have used expensive display bless me that becomes their home, one such dressed gift went straight into a safe with the Chinese guys 1 million dollar plus lifetime Jade collection. Should have experienced the time he dropped one frog shaped jade piece he used for good luck rubbing it every day and dropped it on a tiled floor at his home. This was one of his prized pieces and he asked me to smooth off one corner following the accident. Safely at home with big fat dremel in hand I smoothed it over and lucky for me he was over the moon with the repair. The worth of a pen I say.

Kind regards Peter.

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).