• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Penkits UK

Doug

Loquacious
Executive Member
First Name
Take a guess
Anyone ordered from Penkits UK?

I tried to place an order today but I couldn`t enter my payment details, the page came up but I was unable to click on any option!!

Doug

Loquacious
Executive Member
First Name
Take a guess
Did a message appear saying to cut the card up, Doug?

:mooney2::mooney2:

Never got that far david, the payment page didn`t want to play ball. That said I`d about had enough after having to re-fill all my details as when I got to near the end it informed me they were out of some stock as Mike also found out out, this sent me back to amend my order but meant I had to go through the forms again :rant::rant:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).