• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Trustone Baron Pens

Jim

Grand Master
Two pens made of Truestone on a baron pen kit.

Both these blanks are the toughest i have ever turned, the Black and Red Jasper one being the toughest of all. I was doing two runs with the roughing gouge before returning the the sharpener, when i got down to the skew it was four runs of the blank. The blanks get real hot when polishing which i picked up early enough before i did any damage. I took Gary's advice and used wet micro mesh before finishing off with Hut's plastic polish. :thumbs:

Arizona Jade Truestone

Arizona_Jade_truestone.jpg

Black and Red Jasper Truestone

Black_and_Red_Jasper_truestone.jpg

Attachments

• segmente-02.JPG
    segmente-02.JPG
    117.1 KB · Views: 1
Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).