• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Is this for real

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
Anyone who wants one had better hurry he has only got 5.

Peter

Jimjam66

Chief Battonager
Registered
Jim, didn't you read the description?

Evolution has taken a leap forward in the pen turning industry. The Milescraft TurnersPress features a one piece solid steel handle, improved cam linkage for total control and smooth pressing action, flip-over aluminum coarse stops and a micro-adjustable press pad that allows for fine tuning of pens up to 5-3/4" in length. With up to 300 lbs. of pressing force (not that you will ever need it), this will be the best press that you have ever owned.

Sounds like it's worth every penny - I mean, a one piece solid steel handle, a micro-adjustable press pad ... The list goes on!

:funny::funny:

Jim

Grand Master
Jim, didn't you read the description?

Evolution has taken a leap forward in the pen turning industry. The Milescraft TurnersPress features a one piece solid steel handle, improved cam linkage for total control and smooth pressing action, flip-over aluminum coarse stops and a micro-adjustable press pad that allows for fine tuning of pens up to 5-3/4" in length. With up to 300 lbs. of pressing force (not that you will ever need it), this will be the best press that you have ever owned.

Sounds like it's worth every penny - I mean, a one piece solid steel handle, a micro-adjustable press pad ... The list goes on!

:funny::funny:

I don't read descriptions David, i just look at prices ... :whistling:

dotslad

Graduate Member
I would love one of these but as I am right handed seems I would have a problem using it.
The other problem I would have is being tight fisted It would be impossible for me to pay for it.
Other than that I think it's wonderful :ciggrin::ciggrin::ciggrin:

Jimjam66

Chief Battonager
Registered
I feel undressed using my vice.

Oh no not again! We had a thread not that long ago which delved into far too much detail about how undressed some members were while using their vice - and lathe. All I can say is put a sock on it, because hot swarm off the skew can raise a nasty blister!

:mooney2::mooney2::mooney2:

Grump

Grand Master
First Name
Brian
Oh no not again! We had a thread not that long ago which delved into far too much detail about how undressed some members were while using their vice - and lathe. All I can say is put a sock on it, because hot swarm off the skew can raise a nasty blister!

:mooney2::mooney2::mooney2:

Yours might be a nasty blister! but I have always been very happy with my proud beauty.

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).