• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

True Love

paulm

grave manibus faciendum
Registered
First Name
Paul
A couple were Christmas shopping. The shopping centre was packed , and as the wife walked through one of the malls she was surprised when she looked around to find that her husband was nowhere to be seen.

She was quite upset because they had a lot to do and hence, she became so worried that she called him on her mobile phone to ask him where he was.

In a quiet voice he said, "Do you remember the jewellers we went into about five years ago where you fell in love with that diamond necklace that we couldn't afford, and I told you that I would get it for you one day?"

The wife choked up and started to cry and said, "Yes, I do remember that shop."

He replied, "Well, I'm in the pub next door."

Doug

Loquacious
Executive Member
First Name
Take a guess
:funny::funny: I like it....:funny::funny:

I asked the good lady wife what she wanted for Xmas yesterday.

She said that she`d really like a divorce!

I replied I wasn't planning on spending that much! :whistling::whistling:

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
Jim Can you put a "rolls eye" button up :rolling:

Peter

Grump

Grand Master
First Name
Brian
My Drain said she wanted to go somewhere warm with plenty of water, I showed her the way to the Kitchen.

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).