• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Pampering my Wife

paulm

grave manibus faciendum
Registered
First Name
Paul
I love to pamper my wife after she's had a stressful day at work.

I get her to text me when she's leaving, so I can get the hot tap running, swirl the foam and bubbles around and time everything perfectly so that the moment she walks through the door..............the dishes are piled up ready for her.

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
Very risky Paul a happy wife is a happy home. Your sink must be larger than ours thought throwing dishes was a Greek custom.

Kind regards Peter.:rolling:

rowdyyates115

It's Showtime.....
Registered
Now being semi-retired I have taking it upon myself to study a few manuals.
Just to help out.

• Dish Washer
  • Washing Machine
  • Micro-Wave Oven.

As she is the bread-winner now, I can't expect her to do it all now...... :wink::wink:

paulm

grave manibus faciendum
Registered
First Name
Paul
I'm a very brave man... as she doesn't have access to this site.

:funny::funny::funny::funny:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).