• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Come on all you newbies.......

silver

General dogsbody
Executive Member
First Name
Eamonn.
I'm feeling lonely here in all in my little pink colour.. I have to wait for Jim to post on here to make the colours a little different.

So come on, don't let all the blues and blacks Win, let's swamp em..:face:

At last buckeye has put some colour n the posts:thumbs:

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
I'm feeling lonely here in all in my little pink colour.. I have to wait for Jim to post on here to make the colours a little different.

So come on, don't let all the blues and blacks Win, let's swamp em..:face:

At last buckeye has put some colour n the posts:thumbs:

Have I? Where is this colour you are talking about:thinks:

Peter

silver

General dogsbody
Executive Member
First Name
Eamonn.
See the picture below.. Looks like you and me are the only ones on here that are the best colour ...:thumbs:

Now that jimjam66 has gone black there is only edlea waiting in the wings in blue now..:rolling:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 40

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
See the picture below.. Looks like you and me are the only ones on here that are the best colour ...:thumbs:

Now that jimjam66 has gone black there is only edlea waiting in the wings in blue now..:rolling:

I'm with you now, never noticed that before:banana:

Peter

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
Actually it doesn't look pink on my computer it looks burgundy.

Peter

silver

General dogsbody
Executive Member
First Name
Eamonn.
Ok ok ok, I must be colour blind as well as not being able to recognise mahogany from teak..:face:

Peter,, if its burgundy than its still better than blue or black,, come on Terry surely you will want to put some green in.. Or is it green.? :wink:

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
Ok ok ok, I must be colour blind as well as not being able to recognise mahogany from teak..:face:

Peter,, if its burgundy than its still better than blue or black,, come on Terry surely you will want to put some green in.. Or is it green.? :wink:

Green is the new Black or is it Orange:whistling:

Peter

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).