• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Made two new tools

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
I knocked these two tools up this afternoon on the grinder one is a normal 1/4" scrapper the other is a 9 in 1 tool both very handy tools for some of the things I enjoy making the scrapper is great for those tight concave's the 9 in 1 is a great tool for rolling beads, balls, indents for wire burning plaining cuts and a beaut on end grain well that's what I use it for and Terry aint getting his mits on this one LOL
DSCF1841 (2).JPGDSCF1842 (2).JPG

bluntchisel

Registered
First Name
Bob
Oy, Woody,

You little bugger! I recognise those four rings around the handles - remove them or I'm gonna stuff you in court!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bob.

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
I don't know were we would stand making these as the home of woodturning Craft supplies don't exist any more Turners retreat took them over and they don't do this tool anyway mine has a different handle LOL :funny::funny::funny::funny: sorry I just couldn't resist that one

Terry

Chairman Plonker
Executive Member
An exile Geordie living in Kingston upon Hull
First Name
Terry
i knocked these two tools up this afternoon on the grinder one is a normal 1/4" scrapper the other is a 9 in 1 tool both very handy tools for some of the things i enjoy making the scrapper is great for those tight concave's the 9 in 1 is a great tool for rolling beads, balls, indents for wire burning plaining cuts and a beaut on end grain well that's what i use it for and terry aint getting his mits on this one lol
View attachment 2865View attachment 2866

why ?????????????????????????????????????????????????

Doug

Loquacious
Executive Member
First Name
Take a guess
Well made Woody I`m sure they'll give you years of sterling service, :thumbs: that is if they don't get cadged :nonono:

The handles look very much like the Ashley Iles style handle, hopefully Vi will be able to visit you if they lock you up locally in Lincoln for copyright infringement.
:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).