PDA

View Full Version : Wife's new website

The Wood Bucket
09-02-13, 00:46
Well the wife's new website is up and running. :thumbs:

Gina K Collection Unique Hand Crafted Gifts For All Occasions - Our pens use Cross Style refills and Parker Style refills. (http://www.ginakcollection.com)

Looks like I will be turning more product this weekend.

yorkshireman
09-02-13, 07:03
Thats a good website TWB and some lovely examples of craftsmanship.

Jimjam66
09-02-13, 08:30
Very nice comprehensive website, WB. Are you all of the 'local craftsmen' or do you use other turners also?

David

ataylor
09-02-13, 09:21
That is very nice mate, does your wife turn also? :thumbs:

The Wood Bucket
09-02-13, 12:19
Thank you all.

David: All the products on that site are mine. There are local artisans that want in, and there will be products from others in the future. Still working on the legalities of that.

Tony: My wife has done some turning. It is not her favorite. She likes the scroll saw, carving, painting, and is learning marquetry. Once she start to really produce some marquetry pieces they will show up in my turnings.

Mattyd
09-02-13, 13:24
nice, clean website WB. some nice work on it too!

Jim
09-02-13, 19:04
Very clear to follow site Gary, i find that the easier to navigate a site the longer i stay on it, i am certain this is the case with your site. Good luck with the sales my friend. :thumbs:

The Wood Bucket
10-02-13, 13:13
nice, clean website WB. some nice work on it too!

Thank you Sir

Very clear to follow site Gary, i find that the easier to navigate a site the longer i stay on it, i am certain this is the case with your site. Good luck with the sales my friend. :thumbs:

Thanks Jim. Yes, we have learned to keep the sites as clean and easy to navigate as possible. She designs and builds all her own sites. Sales have been pretty good, some stuff never makes it to the site. She is also looking to get product into local stores. Keeps us busy trying to build inventory. Keep us updated on the presure pot, as I also want to start doing my own blanks.