• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Turners Retreat New Catalogue

Jim

Grand Master
Their new catalogue arrived this morning, haven't looked through it yet ... I daren't as i am to easily led ... :rolling:

edlea

Lobbygobbler
Registered
First Name
Ed
Their new catalogue arrived this morning, haven't looked through it yet ... I daren't as i am to easily led ... :rolling:

Did you order it Jim or do they send them out automatically to current customers ?

Jim

Grand Master
Did you order it Jim or do they send them out automatically to current customers ?

They send it out Ed, so if you have bought something from them on line it will soon be on your doorstep ... :thumbs:

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
Got mine as well today Violet wont let me look at it in case I buy what she has got me for Christmas he he he pro edge sharpening system they sent me the invoice by mistake :winking:

Doug

Loquacious
Executive Member
First Name
Take a guess
Mine dropped on the door mat this morning but I've not had chance to browse through its pages yet. Just to add I've`ve never ordered online from them so don`t think that`s a criteria for recieving one.

Grump

Grand Master
First Name
Brian
Mine is in the bin still in its wrapper.
Don't need it, can't afford it, ain't got time to use nefink innit.
Have fun wiv yours init?

yorkshireman

Wood Rat
Executive Member
First Name
Keith
Got mine as well today Violet wont let me look at it in case I buy what she has got me for Christmas he he he pro edge sharpening system they sent me the invoice by mistake :winking:

Lucky man Woody. I bought one a year or two back. Best tool I've got. I was turning bog oak last week and had to sharpen the roughing gouge three times. Took less than ten seconds each time.

rowdyyates115

It's Showtime.....
Registered
Mine landed this morning.... The prices are a tad high and I didn't think that there is much of a selection in it.... But thats my impression. Service is good though.....:winking:

bellringer

The Young one
Registered
First Name
Alex
Well I have just read my copy at breakfast and only found one thing I really would like

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).