• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

And here's a pair of Sedonas in Polygem...

bluntchisel

Registered
First Name
Bob
Hi yet again, guys,

Here's a couple of chrome Sedona fountains in the popular Polygem blanks. Must say I'm a bit unsure about ordering more as the "mix" seems to vary with each same-colour blank. Still, anything looks good when wearing a Sedona coat, right?
Sorry about the piccies!

Regards,

Bob.

Sedona in Polygem 1..JPG
Sedona in Polygem 2..JPG

bluntchisel

Registered
First Name
Bob
No, Terry, you are right, it could do with sharpening (but I find it easier to sharpen chisels than I do piccies!) LOL!

Bob.

Jim

Grand Master
Lovely Bob, i have never used one of these Kits, i just made an order from TB's so it will be a month or so before i invest in some, but they do look good especially with blanks like these one's ... :thumbs:

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
Good golly miss molly did you see these crackers well done Bob they are real beauty's I think what has happened with the second one is he has sent you the wrong blank he done that with me the other week and sent me some purple passion instead of lavender mist because they had run out they used to do a brown one exactly the same as that one in fact I still have a pencil made of it but it isn't listed any-more so I reckon you got one old stock some how I would phoned them up and complain as you wanted them as a set but they are totally different

edlea

Lobbygobbler
Registered
First Name
Ed
Nice ones Bob....My first Sedonas are on their way to me from TB, seeing yours I now can't wait for them to arrive.:thumbs:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).