• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Thuya Burr Pen and Cuff Links Boxed

Jim

Grand Master
My last of the day is a Thuya Burr set comprising of Pen, Pen Box, Cuff Links and Cuff Link Box .. Obviously i made only the Pen and Cuff Links .. The two boxes were bought from the Harrogate Christmas Fair last week, sadly the pen box will only hold a small pen, i wanted to make a Baron for the set but it doesn't fit into the box ...

Looks reall nice as a set thou ...

thuya_burr_set.jpg

thuya_burr_pen_box.jpg

thuya_burr_cuffs_links.jpg

silver

General dogsbody
Executive Member
First Name
Eamonn.
Stunning. absolutely stunning match of the pen, cuff links and boxes.:thumbs:

You did well to get the boxes that matched well..:thumbs:

Speechless, not for long, but nice to see..... :face:

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
It's a shame that the box wasn't big enough for a Baron, but that pen is exquisite and the cufflinks are a deal maker. How you found those boxes I don't know, but they complete your set and you have a stunning ensemble.

Did you get more of those boxes? Do you have a link to the seller or is it a trade secret:pray:

Peter

Jim

Grand Master
Did you get more of those boxes? Do you have a link to the seller or is it a trade secret

I did get a few more Peter, and no it aint a trade secret my friend, but leave it with me while i find out his name as i seem to have mislaid it, and the War Office is in bed, as i bet she has put the business card away cos she likes to play hide and seek with my things ... :goesred:

Neil, put him onto Terry and Myself at the Xmas fair we visited ... :thumbs:

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
Thanks Jim I would appreciate it when you come across it.

Peter

rowdyyates115

It's Showtime.....
Registered
Wow, plume de ma tante, je suis je reste, Creme de la Menthe........Jim..

Roughly translated from delboy,
Gordon Bennett, superb, the very best...:thumbs::thumbs::winking:

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
Flaming Nora I go out for the day and you all go crazy listing some of the best pens ever superb Jim boy bloody marvellous

Jim

Grand Master
Just to let you know that I have contacted Neil, who is trying to contact the chap that makes these boxes, hopefully he will have an answer very soon ... :winking:

rowdyyates115

It's Showtime.....
Registered
Just to let you know that I have contacted Neil, who is trying to contact the chap that makes these boxes, hopefully he will have an answer very soon ... :winking:

Please let me know when you have contacted him Jim, would be very interested as well.....:love_it:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).