• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

2 more

Jimjam66

Chief Battonager
Registered
Lovely wood, mate! Well finished too. The Sierra pic is a little blurry, when I first saw it I thought "Where on earth did he get that satin-look kit?" D'oh! :duh:

The Wood Bucket

I only asked because it was not the normal High Gloss. I have made some with the lower gloss finishes and some people really like it. Most people here in the USA like the high Gloss. I have someone ask me to make a low gloss finish pen. Sometimes that is what is needed to bring out the true character of the wood. Great job.

ataylor

Registered
First Name
Andy
Some great pieces here mate, shame about the Sierra picture, but it is still clear enough to show off the good quality of grain. :thumbs:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).