• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

It ain't everybody's cup 'o tea but...

bluntchisel

Registered
First Name
Bob
Hi, guys,

Spent an hour in the workshop making a pen that Grump might just have an orgasm over when he sees it. Have you got your contraceptive ready, Brian?

A chrome Euro wearing a PB055 ex Timberbits. Usual grits up to 1800 and two goes with metal polish.

The ladies (and Brian) may like it!

Bob.

Chrome Euro in PB055..JPG

bellringer

The Young one
Registered
First Name
Alex
very nice but i am think i am taking up grumps view of acrylic every one i showed an acrylic to at the show said that they like the wood better but very nice

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
Just sold some pens and stylus in the same blank the girls love em well done mate

bluntchisel

Registered
First Name
Bob
Aw, Stevie - you ain't lived yet! If you flash this one around in the right places you'll have more "friends" than you'll know what to do with, LOL!

Bob.

edlea

Lobbygobbler
Registered
First Name
Ed
Good to see another fatty Euro..not sure that that particular blank compliments the style...Looks to be well turned and finished as always Bob.

bluntchisel

Registered
First Name
Bob
very nice but i am think i am taking up grumps view of acrylic every one i showed an acrylic to at the show said that they like the wood better but very nice
Hi, matey...but stock up with acrylics anyway - the ladies love 'em, especially on Sierras and the like.

Bob.

Grump

Grand Master
First Name
Brian
Oh Bob thanks for thinking of me mate.
That is one superb pen, absolutely stunning, simply perfect in every way.
That just has to be the best pen you have ever made and certainly the best I have ever seen.
Well done dear chap I am so pleased to have been able to see this.
Thank you so much for showing us this veritable glory of a treat.
Love it init??

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
Bob,

Such an ornament your pen I do like the size it shows off the blank it has a broad pattern kindly fit for any purse.
Beaut design all round.

Kind regards Peter.

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).