• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Setting up

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
Just got home been setting up our stall for most of the day we have lift of tomorrow three tables all pushed together and two shelves photos of before and after Santa's grotto is right next to us the good looking guy is me LOL
DSCF1871.JPGDSCF1881.JPGDSCF1880.JPGACH]DSCF1879.JPG

Attachments

• DSCF1880.JPG
    DSCF1880.JPG
    246.7 KB · Views: 59

edlea

Lobbygobbler
Registered
First Name
Ed
It looks fantastic mate... if that display of goodies doesn't tempt folks to buy ...then I'll be a monkey's uncle..:pounds::pounds::pounds:

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
That looks like a fantastic variety, there must be something for everyone who looks at your work, good luck although I am not sure you will need it.

Peter

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
Just chuckling away to myself the button (reply to thread) as I see you are also handy with a needle Woody. Such clear pics I feel as if we are really included in your preparation and share the good wishes expressed and suggest that your expansive , clean shangrila of
items. Good fortune my friend position position will carry the day, enjoy it mate.

Kind regards Peter.:thumbs:

Jim

Grand Master
Looking very nice Woody, i hope you sell the lot and that your customers appreciate all the hard work that has gone into the making of this stall ... :bwink:

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
Thank you kind sirs selling starts tomorrow the people who work there say the first week is quite slow and it picks up each week so I'm not expecting to much this week end

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
Thanks guys for all your encouragement
Hi Ho hi ho its off to work we go the sun is shining the birds are a singing good day good day point me to the money honey LoL here we go chaps got me best selling hat on smoothed me tongue out swallowed the balarny stone we are all fired up and roaring to go see you tonight :thumbs::thumbs:

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
We got to the garden centre and I was greated by your woody aparently he had seen me on another forum so that was a good start meeting some one who is likeminded anyway a short chat finish setting up and off we go now the first day over it had been very quiet as expected but we sold 5 bowls a mushroom and a light pull so cant grumble

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).