• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

The rush begins

Jim

Grand Master
The Christmas orders are coming in thick and fast .. Plus a couple of Birthday's, luckily i have a few already made ... :bwink:

bellringer

The Young one
Registered
First Name
Alex
Got a coupe of orders and some that want some but running low on kit is not helping :whistling:

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
Me too Doug. Place an order with Timberbits 2 weeks ago and need the delivery

I have a Timberbits order that should have been here last Monday, I am sure it's the PO as I have several other deliveries that haven't arrived. I have another TB order on it's way, but it may arrive after Xmas at this rate.

Peter

rowdyyates115

It's Showtime.....
Registered
I have a Timberbits order that should have been here last Monday, I am sure it's the PO as I have several other deliveries that haven't arrived. I have another TB order on it's way, but it may arrive after Xmas at this rate.

Peter

Yes me too.. I reckon'd mine should have been here Thursday...:sob::sob::sob:

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
Mine have always arrived no later than 10 working days after posting, this is the first time it's been later than that.

Peter

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).