• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Today's stall at local school Xmas fair...

bluntchisel

Registered
First Name
Bob
Stall at Highsted School Xmas craft fair 2013..JPG

Hi, guys,
Had a stall at the local girls high school today. It was never a busy six hours but enough people came and went to justify the effort. Took £160 in pen sales (£150 last year) + made a few new friends. There were several "repeat" sales, and it was gratifying just how many folks knew of me from what other buyers had told them.
Tomorrow I'm at an antiques and collectables show at the Marine Hotel, Whitstable, where I normally do well, so wish me luck!

Bob.

Jim

Grand Master
Good sales day Bob, you have a very nice display and now a good reputation, good luck tomorrow my friend ... :thumbs:

Doug

Loquacious
Executive Member
First Name
Take a guess
Getting a reputation at the local girls high school the mind boggles :roflmao::roflmao:

Only kidding Bob well done & the best of luck for tomorrow mate :thumbs:

Grump

Grand Master
First Name
Brian
Thanks for the picture Bob, nicely laid out load of quality goods there mate and all deserved sales.
Good luck Tomorrow init?
I Have a couple of Kent repairs tomorrow Rochester and Herne Bay with a brief look in at Broadstairs.
I might just drop in for a cuppa wiv ya if I can make the time.

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
Well done, looks like a nice display of pens, the take doesn't sound bad for a school venue. Good luck tomorrow:pray:

Peter

paulm

grave manibus faciendum
Registered
First Name
Paul
I did a craft fair as well yesterday and did quite well. But not enough to get that Ferrari still.

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).