• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Sierra stylus in carmine...

bluntchisel

Registered
First Name
Bob
Sierra Stylus in carmine acrylic..JPG

Hi, Guys,

Just finished this Sierra Stylus in carmine. Usual grits to 1500 + three licks of metal polish. Glows like a mirror (but you wouldn't think so going by the crap photo!)

Bob.

Given up trying to upload a Sedona in spalted apple due to 800x600 restriction - I'm stuffed if I can alter my existing dimensions of 516x800! Grrr!

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
Hi, Guys,

Just finished this Sierra Stylus in carmine. Usual grits to 1500 + three licks of metal polish. Glows like a mirror (but you wouldn't think so going by the crap photo!)

Bob.

Given up trying to upload a Sedona in spalted apple due to 800x600 restriction - I'm stuffed if I can alter my existing dimensions of 516x800! Grrr!

The sierra looks lovely, is it the acrylic that woody has done lots of? I have forgotten the name of it.

If you want to send me the pic of the sedona, I will change it for you.

Peter

bluntchisel

Registered
First Name
Bob
Hi, Peter,

Many thanks for your kind offer, matey! As you have seen I finally uploaded the apple Sedona by taking another photo - this one re-sized with no probs. A gremlin, no doubt!

Bob.

edlea

Lobbygobbler
Registered
First Name
Ed
Lovely pen Bob , oh and so was the spalted apple Sedona forgot to say as I was too busy calling you a plonker lol

Jim

Grand Master
Well done Bob, looks good for sure but i am sure i see a topless bird in that blank ... :ciggrin:

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
Yes, I see that as well, but she is definitely over and under:love_it:

Peter

bluntchisel

Registered
First Name
Bob
Hi, Guys,

No doubt about it - if you want a chuckle come on this site! First we had sex-starved old geezers drooling over my pen blank, and then along comes another one who has visions of mafiosi mobsters, LOL!
Thanks for your comments, chaps - the men in white coats are just getting in their van!

Bob.

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
Hi, Guys,

No doubt about it - if you want a chuckle come on this site! First we had sex-starved old geezers drooling over my pen blank, and then along comes another one who has visions of mafiosi mobsters, LOL!
Thanks for your comments, chaps - the men in white coats are just getting in their van!

Bob.

Sorry to hear that Bob just take your medication and rest up and you will soon get better and be home :funny::funny::funny::kiss:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).